Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Day of 1st Grade

Today Kohen and I had our last day of school....He was very ready and so was I....I don't think he was excited about summer as much as he was just excited about getting out at 1:00 and going to a friends house followed by meeting another friend at the waterpark...So he had a very busy and fun day....And I got to be his class' teacher the last 1 hr 15 mins of school:)....I was hoping they would stay busy and be good...We watched Horton Hears a Who while stenciling/coloring on sheets of paper...They really enjoyed tracing all the different stencils...Then it was a little boys birthday so the mom brought cupcakes at 12:30....Then it was just a matter of getting everything cleaned up and headed out the door for 1:00!...
 
Here are some comparison pictures of Kohen on the last day of school and then back on the first day of school...
 
 Since Kresee's last day was yesterday, I still made her come outside for a picture:)
 Last day in this 1st grade desk....

No comments: