Thursday, May 23, 2013

Franklin Field Day

Today was Field Day...A hot, miserable day that teacher's don't necessarily look forward to...But crazy enough, it was very overcast and nice and cool...I even got the chill bumps a few times...We could have done without the crazy wind, but it was a gorgeous morning for playing outside for hours...I love being at school so I can help out with things like this...The teacher's are responsible for their own classes so having a few extra parents there are always helpful...
 
Kohen and Sam stuck together the whole time...Love what sweet friends they are..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kohen dancing for everyone in the boots...He was cracking me up:)
 
I think this was his favorite part of the 13 stations they had...
Afterwards they had lunch, then music/dance time in the gym for an hour, followed by popcorn and a movie...In all, it was a great fun day for the kiddos!

No comments: