Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Today was Mother's Day....The kids gave me some cute cards and Kerry and Kresee went and got donuts this morning so I didn't have to cook my usual Sunday cinnamon roll breakfast:)...This was my only picture I got with my two favorite little people...The reason I am a mommy is because of them...I love them with all that I have and I am so thankful God chose me to be their mommy...I know I'm not a great mom, but I sure do my best...
 After lunch at the Maroney's they boys played a little baseball...Kohen is really loving baseball and Kerry loves to play with him just as much...
 
 Kerry is a great pitcher and lets Kohen gets lots of practice hitting the ball....
 
 The girls...Kresee got sunburned on her shoulders in a matter of minutes...Poor little white girl who hasn't seen the sun much--haha
 Papa worked on pitching with Kohen for a little while...He did pretty good...He is going to both skills and pitching camps this summer...He is super excited...
 We then headed out to my Nana and Papa's house...My sister had the kids last night and so they got to go to the store and pick out materials to make me something...It took all I had to keep an excited straight face without busting out laughing...He did sooooo great on my shirt and took a lot of time on it...I love my "gym shirt"...He wrote gym at the top and mom at the bottom...He worked so hard on puff painting that peace sign that it still wasn't quite dry 24 hours later:)....
 Kresee painted me a pretty place....Of course I love it too:)
 Then they rode on the golf cart for awhile before playing on the gravel piles...Still one of my favorite childhood memories of their house...I hope my kids remember doing this....
 
 
 
 
 
 4 generation picture with my mom and nana....
 Then the same with my cousin, her little girl, nana and aunt....
 We thought we were ready to go, but everyone had to play a little more baseball...
It was an exhausting day!! But we had a lot of fun celebrating all the mommy's in our lives....

No comments: