Monday, August 1, 2011

Gaylord

I went to the Gaylord the weekend before last with a group of fun girls for Crystal's birthday...I have never been to the Gaylord and was super excited to go...And getting out of town was great too!!....
We left at 10:00 that Saturday morning and ate lunch at yummy Chick-Fil-A....Then we went straight to the hotel...Check in wasn't until 3 but we called and they said we could have them hold our bags...So we headed to the pool around 1:00...We hung out all afternoon and had a great time visiting....
Leslie and I by the pool.... We didn't head up to our room until around 5:00...We immediately started getting ready for dinner....
Ashley and I before dinner....
Leslie and I waiting on our table at the Riverwalk Cantina.....We had a fun dinner and the food was great....We really didn't even walk around the hotel at all except to the pool and this restaurant....
After dinner we got a group shot of all 10 girls since we were missing 2 girls at the pool....
Then we did a silly pose:)...Crystal and her lips!
After dinner we headed to the Lobby where we went outside to wait on a shuttle for our 3 minute ride to the Glass Cactus...The shuttle ride there and back might have been my favorite part of the night--haha!...


Le Freak was playing and we had a blast....We actually went upstairs to the VIP area around 10:15...No one asked or bothered us...So it was way less crowded...Had our own bar and dance floor and plenty of space to sit when we weren't dancing....But we did do a lot of dancing.... This is before we headed back to the hotel...By now it's probably 1;30 in the morning....I think we officially were in bed by 2:30...So way past my bedtime:)



In all, it was a fabulous night with a great group of girls...So glad I was able to go...We were up and out of the hotel by 11 the next morning and headed over to Babe's Chicken...It was soooo good!!!....Thanks Crystal and I'm glad I got to celebrate with you:)

No comments: