Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2 years

This time 2 years ago Kerry and I were out back burying Biskit. 2 years and I still miss her like crazy. I've cried a lot today but I guess that is to be expected.


She still is thought of constantly. I guess I'm thankful that our other 3 are still doing well. I honestly thought Sage or Hunter would be gone by now.


Kohen continues to talk about her. If he ever sees me cry or sad the first thing he still asks is if I'm thinking of Biskit. I'm glad he continues to remember.


Our friends have a sweet beagle that reminds me so much of her. Everytime we are at their house it makes my heart smile and break at the same time to watch their dog. She is one crazy beagle and I have to laugh. I think even more wild than Biskit:)


Biskit I love you and miss your sweet face.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: