Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday Party

Kohen's friend Tate had a birthday party this past Saturday....It was early in the morning but already so stinking hot out there at 10:00...We met over at Weeks Park and the kids have never played on that playground...They both loved it....





Then off to the fire station for a tour...


Kohen has got to sit in the firetruck several times before....

It was Kresee's 1st time...She wasn't so sure....

Inside waiting on the "test alarm" to sound off over the speakers...


I had to take this picture...I know this young girl's momma and I was sooo hot and tired of holding Kresee...So she asked Kresee if she could hold her...Kresee said yes!!!!...I couldn't believe it...Now it only lasted a few minutes, but hey she let someone hold her:)...haha....

Trying to get a group picture of the kiddos....Look at my 2 just twisting their shirts....Kohen always does this and I guess Kresee does too....



Then Kresee saw me and realized she did not want to be up there with all those kids...

Walked back over to the park for some yummy cupcakes, kool-aid and snow cones....I can't believe Kohen actually took a cupcake and ate the icing off the top...He never wants the cake at birthday parties....

Kresee, of course, eats it all.....

Her favorite was the snowcone...She was disgusting:).....


We were glad to get home and cool off inside....We took a good nap.....

No comments: