Thursday, August 11, 2011

Six Flags--Trip #2

Kohen LOVED going to Six Flags back in May with TT (his aunt)....She took him to Hurricane Harbor in June...But wanted to get in one last trip before he started Kindergarten...Last Friday, he got to pick where to go and Six Flags it was....Eventhough it was like 110 outside, they managed to make it from 10:30-7:00....God Bless my sister!!!...I couldn't have done it...The kid rides everything that he possibly can...He's not scared of a thing...I can't wait to take him myself with Kerry...Maybe this Fall when it actually cools off....
He played Laser Tag and they let him have a wrist band because he did "so well"...He thought it was great bringing that home with him....

See the wrist band on his arm!!

He loves driving the old cars!!
My favorite...I love this view of him

The Swings








Kohen and TT





No comments: