Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meet the Teacher

Today was Meet the Teacher for both kids. We headed to SLP with Kresee 1st. She was pretty excited about going. Then was apprehensive for about 20 seconds before entering the room. Then was completely fine and didn't want to leave!! Mrs. Moran is her teacher and she is wonderful. I hope she does well and adjusts quickly on Monday. I'm nervous for her;) She has been very ready to go to big girl school. All she really cares about is taking her backpack!!!


Then we ran over to Franklin mainly for Kerry to meet Mrs. Evans and see Kohens classroom. Kohen has luckily already meet her several times and can NOT wait for Monday to get here. He actually goes back in the morning for KG hour and they meet the other kids and walk thru what a day in KG looks like. I can't believe he's starting school. It's killing me!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: