Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Run , Run, Run

Saw this on FB a few weeks ago.



Made me smile. I honestly haven't been running a whole lot this summer. Have stuck to just 2 or 3 milers. I've been such a gym rat--obsessed with bootcamp and Zumba classes. I'm there everyday doing something;)
But Sunday I decided to try and run 5 miles. On the treadmill, of course, since it continues to be 110 outside everyday. It wasn't bad at all. In fact, I could have gone longer. But yesterday I ran 3 miles before Zumba and thought I was going to die--haha!!
But the 5 miler made me excited to get back on a running schedule now that school is starting back up. I'm ready to start training for our 2nd Half Marathon (White Rock) on December 4th. I'm ready to get some new shoes and get to running!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: