Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pledge Of Allegiance

Sunday night I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and Kohen was sitting in our room watching TV talking out loud...He always has full on conversations with himself...Mainly he's commenting some sporting event while he's playing it...But he was saying the Pledge of Allegiance and he said it perfectly:)...I had no idea the kid even knew the Pledge of Allegiance...Made me proud...

But then he has to pull one of these which makes me even prouder (haha)....I walk in our room the other day and he says "Mom, you are like a genius"...I said "Do you even know what that means?"..."No, I don't"....I said "Well it means you are really super duper smart"...He proceeds to laugh as he says "Well then you are so NOT a genius!!"...I was laughing so hysterically that Kresee thought she needed to laugh too....Something I won't soon forget...Little stinker:)

No comments: