Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Legacy Gala

Kerry and I went to the Legacy Gala on Saturday night thanks to our friends, Ashley and Jesse....We really didn't know much about the event, except that it was for a great cause benefitting the Special Education Department at Cunningham Elementary...I really didn't care because A) we had tickets for free B) we got to dress up nice C) dinner and alcohol D) no kids!!!

We had a great time hanging out, eating, drinking and dancing (well Ashley and I danced)...The boys did not---Kerry was having major leg pain for some unknown reason?? And I guess Ashley is used to Jesse not dancing:) Thanks guys for inviting us!!

1 comment:

BritSchmidt said...

ya'll look great! i miss getting all dressed up and going out! i may have to make my hubby take me out on a date! :)