Friday, September 24, 2010

Kresee--18 mos


Kresee Leigh turned 18 mos on September 5th, but we had to wait until she went to see Dr. Yap this past Monday to blog about her stats....We have FINALLY broke the 20 lbs mark!!

Weight: 20 lbs 2 oz (5%)
Height: 32" (62%)

She is teething like CRAZY....I think she is getting 3 molars and at least 2 others that I can tell...Poor thing hasn't been sleeping great...Some nights we have to get up and give her some more tylenol to last until the morning....And her eating has slowed down...Dr. Yap says that's not a surprise b/c of all the teeth coming in....

She is talking a lot...And it's so funny...She will pretty much repeat anything back to you...She is even putting 2, 3, and 4 word phrases together...."I wanna snack Mommy"...I think I hear new words everyday...Yesterday she loved saying flamingo "mindo"

My favorite is how she says Kohen "Wo-wo"...And he hates it some days and then smiles others...She has most everyone's names down including the dogs....

She can name all the parts of the face---ears, head, nose, mouth, eyes, hair...and will point to all of them...

Her new love besides her baby doll is her Daddy!!...Man, is she obsessed with Daddy...This is new for me since Kohen was such a Mommy's boy...She isn't as bad as that thank goodness...But it makes me smile...She won't even let me put her to bed anymore..."I want Daaaaaddddyyyy!"... And her favorite book is "Llama llama red pajama"...So he reads it to her every night:)

And here is what she's been up to....

Wearing diapers over her diaper and shorts...A great look for her...And if you add in a Coyote cap, it's even prettier....
Or you can take off the cap for an OU helmet look....

She, like all babies, loves the phone...Says hello or "looo, looo" while she's talking on it...

But her favorite is my cell phone...I know exactly what she wants when she brings it to me...I have to get it to the videos and she will just sit there and watch them over and over again...She can switch them and push play...Cracks me up....


I make cinnamon rolls every Sunday morning...She loves to sit with her daddy in bed and eat them with him...But this past Sunday, I was on the computer and she sat up on the counter and enjoyed mine....


She also likes youtube like Kohen...This is her FAVORITE song...It is so silly, but I have to say that Kohen loves it too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkPWDixDhs
She got her some new boots which she loves...And she, of course, loves anything of Kohen's...So riding "sitting" on this is super fun...
And if we would ever get some hair that would actually do something, that would be great...She has some lovely long pieces on the sides and that's about it...It is pretty darn curly if the humidity gets to it or if we don't blow dry it...I'm ready to see what it ends up doing IF she ever gets more...
Kresee is just the sweetest thing (of course)...I still hate that she is super clingy if I'm around and won't let anyone hardly touch her....She came up to me today just to give me the biggest kiss for no reason...Melts my heart...I love you Kresee Leigh....

No comments: