Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4K Preschool

Kohen went today for his first day of 4K school...He has been waiting for this day for awhile now (like ever since he turned 4)...Thank goodness he is towards the end of the year or he would have been having some major issues knowing he turned 4 in the Fall and was still in the 3 yr old class all year....He has Ms. Erica and we are very excited about it...We have only heard wonderful things about her and several of his friends were in her class last year:)
On the way to school this morning, I let him know that I did want to take a few pictures...."Mommy, can you take them outside?"....What do you mean Kohen?...."Like not in my classroom"....OMG, are you embarrassed about me taking your picture!!....He just smiled really big....

Daddy walking him in....
Me making him look for ONE picture....
And then from last year:) when he wasn't embarrassed of me!!

I realized after I snapped these, I had not set the setting but oh well...I did take two pictures inside and he didn't know it:)

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

He's just so adorable I can't stand it!