Monday, September 13, 2010

1st Lizard Soccer Game

The Lizards tied the Blue Transformers 12-12 in their first soccer game this past Saturday....But I tell Kohen that they tied but actually won since we scored 3 of the other team's goals!! It was fun and hard to watch at the same time:)

On the way to the game we listened to Kohen's favorite---The Black Eyed Peas to get him pumped up....
Before the game got started....Practicing some shooting....
Our sweet little neighbor Mitchell....
Mitchell, Grant and Anirud waiting their turn...


Kohen's huge cheering crowd---Mommy, Daddy, Kresee, my mom and Mike, my sister, my nana, my cousin, my aunt, my dad and Sallye, Kerry's mom and dad, Kerry's grandpa

Kohen, Landry and Chaithan just got finished with their turn playing....

Waiting for the 2nd half to start...
Grammie telling Kohen what a great job he did....

Family picture after the game was over....

Getting out of the car at home....He wanted to immediately go in the back yard and practice, so we did

No comments: