Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Moving On Celebration

Kohen had his "Moving On" celebration at his preschool today....Basically it was a little "graduation" from his 3 yr old class....We got to meet up with him at the park and eat a picnic lunch with him...The kids got to play...Then they each got a certificate....And his teacher made all the kids a binder full of pictures and crafts and different things they did throughout the year....It was super special and I'm excited to add to the binder since I kept a lot of things he also did this year....Honestly, I wasn't that sad today....I was more excited for him....I guess knowing that he will still continue to go there this summer and then again in the Fall...Since he has turned 4, he has been waiting to go to the 4 yr old class...So come Monday he will have a new teacher....BUT this time next year I will be a big baby knowing my baby will then be entering Kindergarten!!















No comments: