Wednesday, May 5, 2010

14 months

I just realized I never really posted Kresee at 13 mos (shocker!)....Oh well, it's not like I haven't posted on that sweet girl....

What is she up to these days:

As I said yesterday, I honestly for real think we are close to walking



She is still wearing those size 3 diapers---man, those last forever (but we had our first ever leak last night---her pillow was pretty wet this morning)


She is wearing 12 mos clothes


She is just understanding more and more each day....It's amazing how she really understands a lot of what I tell her


She is still loving books--she definitely has a few favorites...Could sit there and flip the pages for a long time....


She still eats OK, but not great---pretty much obsessed with only eating puffs right now....She has a new love--kiwi

She is completely off breastmilk---and has transitioned to whole milk quite nicely

Yes, she still gets a morning, afternoon, and night-time bottle....Don't know when I will feel like dropping that afternoon one...Probably at her 15 mos appt when Dr. Yap tells me too

She finally hit 20 lbs!!!!!...So we flipped that carseat around and she loves it b/c now she can watch the DVD player with her big brother (he even lets me throw in a DVD for her every once in awhile)

She is starting to say more words.....Her new ones are diaper, dog, a form of yes, ball, uh-oh...She will repeat anything back to you--whatever I label for her, she makes a good attempt at the word...

She has started shaking her head yes or no when I ask her a question...And she's pretty accurate!

She loves to lotion herself

If she could brush her teeth ALL day long, she would

She still loves her shower with Daddy and loves being blow-dried afterwards....

She attempts to clip her toenails and curl her eyelashes---whatever she sees me do, she is up for trying....

LOVES the stairs, being outside, playing peek-a-boo (and even says pee-boo), being chased, dancing to music, standing up and acting like she will walk, then just laughs

She has the funniest faces but my favorite is still her mean face and she has a new one---I call it the pirate b/c she gives you the mean face with one eye closed:)

She loves Baby Einstein---gets to watch it at the babysitter since Kohen hogs all the TV time at our house



She has been just so fun and I love her more each day!

No comments: