Friday, May 28, 2010

The Green Life Jacket

Kerry and I were talking the other day about life jackets because we haven't bought Kresee one...My mom got her one but I haven't tried it on to see if it's going to work or not...Kohen was such a little thing that I had the hardest time getting one that would fit him...So I got an old school life jacket like we used to wear as kids....This was the summer of 2007 and he was only 15 mos old here...So Kresee is that age right now....But Kohen has worn this during the summer of 2008 and 2009 and really can still fit in the darn thing...I'm thinking we might pass it on down to Miss Kresee and get Kohen a new one...We've definitely got our money's worth...Maybe she needs like a pink or purple one instead:)

Isn't he so stinking cute sitting on that big sea-doo....

Summer 2008Summer 2009
And I accidentally uploaded this picture!...What a little fatty Kresee was:)...

No comments: