Monday, May 10, 2010

I make the best cinnamon rolls

TT got Kohen from school on Friday and they made me a Mother's Day gift....He was very excited about it, but it was hard waiting for 2 whole days to give it to me....Once he realized yesterday was Sunday, he couldn't wait for me to open it....It was so sweet...A beautifully painted picture frame and the reasons why he loves me....

She playes games with me
She makes funny faces
She makes me the best cinnamon rolls (I make them every single weekend for Kerry and Kohen---well now, Kresee eats them too)
She plays videos for me (I guess he means TV shows or his movies)
She reads me stories (one of my favorite things to do with him)
We got up and went to get donuts....Haven't done that in forever....We came back home and Kresee took a nap on my chest...Again, something I haven't done with her in awhile so that was nice:)....Then we had lunch at the Maroney's and then dinner at my Nana's house....When we got home, I made the kids take a few pictures with me before their showers.....
Kresee was too busy to sit with us initially...So Kerry took one of just Kohen and I....It's this guy that made me a Mommy in the first place:)
I got Kresee to waddle on over...And then it turns into this....Her smacking him around like usual...I'm telling you she is going to be a mean little booger to her big brother....

Then Kohen wanted to take a picture so here is lovely mommy....

No comments: