Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend


We went to PK this weekend for Memorial Weekend.....I had to work on Saturday....So Kohen and Kerry headed down Friday afternoon and Kresee and I joined them Saturday around lunchtime....We had a good group of family and it was fun....This was our first trip this summer....We are really excited that Kresee is big enough now to A)wear sunscreen and be out in the sun and B) get to ride the sea-doo/boat more.....She really had a good time and of course Kohen loves being down there.....

All the cousins waiting to launch the boat....Can you see the carlot behind them....My car, Kerry's car, Shellie's car, Papa's car, Big Papa's car, Krista's car, Kay's car, Jayson's car, Laresa's car!!....It was a freaking car lot for real!!!
Maw and Kohen riding the sea-doo to Sandy Beach....

Kresee and her sun hat:)....

Sitting in the boat with Daddy at Sandy Beach....

Cousin Kenzie passed out cold in the car while loading the boat....
Kenzie and Kresee enjoyed playing in the rocks....
Playing on the blow-up in the living room....
Daddy and Kresee...

Professional Sea-Doo Rider/Driver....
Watching Daddy get everything ready for her first sea-doo ride....She made it a little while and then passed out....Kohen used to do the same thing...We would purposely go out on the sea-doo when it was his nap time so he would go to sleep:)

Since no one ever takes my picture (hint hint Kerry!), I had to take one of Kresee and I myself!

Kresee was too busy chewing on the green life jacket that I couldn't get her to look up....

Kohen had just got through tubing and I missed it...He was getting back in the boat here....
Riding in the Cozy Coupe....
Playing outside....Then my battery died and I didn't get to take anymore pictures:(...But I have a feeling we will be at the lake plenty more this summer!!


No comments: