Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wildcats Hockey



We took Kohen to the Wildcats Hockey game last night....None of us had ever been and the special guests were the WFHS Coyotes....And since we kind of know the head coach:) we got some tickets to go....Kohen was super excited and really really enjoyed himself....I would have to say, though, that his favorite part was the Wildcat Mascot....He was very interested in knowing where the Mascot was at all times....It was pretty chilly in there....Colder than I expected....We all wore jeans and brought jackets...Next time I will be wearing a coat!!

Kohen took this picture....He was trying for the game but ended up taking one of the stands....
So I took one for him because he looooooves to look at pictures on the computer....He was pretty upset I didn't get one of the Mascot.....

No comments: