Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kohen the Carver

Well not really....I guess he technically was the supervisor...He has been so excited to carve his pumpkin....Grammie promised him that they would do it before Halloween....So she carved his pumpkin yesterday and I bet she is sore today!!...Kohen, a few weeks ago, picked the biggest, tallest pumpkin he could find....So it was definitely thick and not the easiest thing to cut...He couldn't wait to get all the "junk" out of it...But that only lasted a few minutes and then my mom was left to clean it all out....He did get a butter knife to "help" out with the carving though and he thought that was pretty cool....He wanted a really mean face...So I did my best to draw something on there for my mom to go off of....Turned out cute and he was happy about it:)

Now his favorite question is...."Mommy, when is it going to be all rotten?"


He got to turn on the light in the pumpkin when it got dark...But with the flash, it still looks daylight outside and of course you can't see the pumpkin lit up...He doesn't know that though:)

No comments: