Friday, October 9, 2009

Mean Animal Face

My sister picked up Kohen today from school so they could go and see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"....They didn't last very long....Kohen wasn't too into it...But she is trying to get good at face painting to maybe do it at booths at various functions to help with her PETS clinic...So she practiced on Kohen today...He wanted an animal face with Coyote colors for the big football game tonight...It turned out really cute and he was pretty pumped for everyone to see him....So off they went to the game and Kresee and I decided to sit this one out....

The band-aid on his arm is from his flu shot today....He was very ready to get it...I think he was pretty interested in the whole shot thing....He kept asking if it was going to be an arm shot or a leg shot...So I told him I didn't know....He watched her stick him....Then he wanted to know what that pokey thing was....So I told him that's what goes into his arm so the medicine goes in...Then he needed to know if he now had a hole in his arm from the pokey thing....I assured him that his arm was fine.....
Here he is doing his muscle poses.....
So we ran to eat at Subway before the game and then I came home to feed Kresee her dinner of pears and carrots....She got to sit in her chair for the first time...She's just been sitting in the bumbo eating dinner...I finally went up to the attic to get out the chair and cleaned it off last night....She was pretty interested in what she was sitting in....Kept messing with the material of the seat....But I think she liked it and will like it better thinking she is more like us:)

No comments: