Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Songs

I added a playlist to my blog....Honestly I never even have my speakers turned on so I never hear anyone's music when I am browsing blogs....But I thought I would start doing that and add my own....I have only done a few songs:

Godspeed---Dixie Chicks---I remember hearing this song when I was going to school at OU...I knew if I ever had a little boy that I would sing this to him....This is song that I did sing to Kohen every night for a long time when he was a baby...I still sing it to him sometimes but its not every night....

My Wish---Rascal Flatts---I loved this song when it first came out...Another one that made me love my sweet boy even more when I listened to it...I would play it on the computer in the study and I would hold him as we danced to it:)

Lullaby---Dixie Chicks---Thought this was a beautiful song---Kresee needed to have a song to remind me of her....

A Woman's Work---Kate Bush---loved the movie "She's Having a Baby"---always loved this song

Somewhere over the Rainbow---loved this version of the song----heard it several years ago and I always enjoyed it.....

1 comment:

Tara Morgan said...

Let me just say that I started crying when I listened to Godspeed and Lullaby! I know just about every song by every country artist, but I have NEVER heard these 2 songs. I absolutely love them!! So glad you have them for your little ones. :)