Friday, October 30, 2009

Field Trip

Kohen went on his first field trip today at school...He didn't know what a field trip was and was very excited about it....They went with 3 other classes to the Senior Zone to do some "pumpkin caroling"....It was super precious....He stood up there and sang all the songs and did all the hand motions to it....My nana goes there probably every day so I know she got a kick out of showing everyone her great-grandson.....It was a few blocks away so all the little 3 yr old legs were pretty tired when they got back to their class...He was pretty upset that I was leaving to go back to work and he had to stay behind....But they had lots of Halloween goodies and there was a birthday in his class today...So I'm sure they had plenty of sugar before lunch:)....I enjoyed going b/c I finally got to put some names with faces...He talks about all his friends and I have no idea who they are...I think I have most of them down....Especially the girls b/c there are only 2 little girls with 10 boys!!....He is just loving school and we love that:)

Walking with his class....
Going up the elevator....

Waiting for the other classes to arrive....


Singing his pumpkin songs....


My nana.....

1 comment:

Heather and Scott said...

Random! I actually met your Nana in the elevator on Friday! I was taking Katelyn to her dance class and she was bragging about her great-grandchildren being there! :) Too cute!

By the way, the songs on your blog are encouraging me to tear up as I was reading other blogs...good music.