Monday, October 5, 2009

7 Months

This fatty is 7 months old today....Kerry weighed her yesterday and she was 18 lbs....She is still wearing size 2-3 diapers....She is eating better and has tried just about everything...She still doesn't love it, but will eat some....She has been sleeping great in her crib the past month...It just took a few days to get adjusted to her room and new bed....She gets a bottle at 8:00 and then goes to bed and sleeps until 6:30 or 7:00...It works out great b/c I lay her in bed and fed her and she goes back to sleep until I'm ready to go to work....She loves sticking her tongue out...It's constantly out and she even had a rash on her chin last week from all the drool...Still no teeth, but I think something might appear this month.....She constantly babbles and blows raspberries...She is rolling all over the place....Still no luck with the crawling....She sure wants to though....She is just such a sweetie pie and we love her to pieces....I could have 5 more babies if I knew they would be as easy as she is (not really, but you know what I mean)!!!

She kept trying to eat the paper and so I had to try again later after she ate some dinner: green beans and applesauce.....


No comments: