Friday, July 17, 2009

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling


Kresee has been able to roll over for awhile now....But she still can't seem to quite get that arm and it get stuck underneath her....I'm sure she will figure it out eventually.....I did lay her in my bed the other day and was putting clothes away....I came back to this...She loves pulling on the sheets and tries to suck on them.....

And she is so close to sitting up....She sat up by herself for about a minute the night before last!







And I got through with laundry the other night and Kerry stuck her in my basket of very warm clothes...She was perfectly content and then Kohen wanted in as well....When we took her out, she was super warm!!!



Kresee likes to eat around 6:30 and then again 2-2 1/2 hours later around 8:30 and then she wants to go to bed...Well our schedule got messed up and she fell asleep because we weren't at home and she didn't eat until 7:30 instead of 6:30....BUT like normal she was dying to eat at 8:30 so she could go to bed....Well I had already thawed out her usual 9 oz bedtime bottle....I warmed up the whole thing knowing we would throw half away....So I put Kohen to bed and Kerry fed her and I came back to the room to a very empty bottle...I couldn't believe she had eaten all 9 oz!!! So her belly was seriously huge and looked like it was about to bust!!!

No comments: