Thursday, July 23, 2009

Love it:)

So I've been searching for a blanket for Kresee....She absolutely loves to suck on ribbons...She really loves her pacifier clip ribbons and she loves sucking on her blankets, burp cloths, etc....My friend Angela has the cutest blanket for her baby girl and I fell in love...So I've been in search of finding one like it....I have heard of Etsy but never looked at it....I actually did for the first time about 2 weeks ago and it's where I ordered this precious tutu for Kresee's upcoming 5 month pictures....
The point is that I found this lady http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6224748
Spool N Loops is her shop's name and she has some cute stuff.....She's in the process of these precious dolls to that I think I might have to get one as well:)
I think Etsy can be a little bit addicting!!!

No comments: