Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kool Kresee

Kohen wanted Kresee to try on his pair of shades....She was like "Seriously, what have you stuck on my face??"

BUT Kresee finally had her 4 month check-up eventhough she is technically 4 1/2 months....She weighed in at 15 lbs 4 oz. and was 25 inches long......

I looked back and saw that Kohen was 15 lbs 15 oz and 26 inches long....So she is not too far behind him....

That made her right at the 50% for height and right above the 50% for weight and head circumference.....

She is not interested at ALL in food....We've tried rice cereal 3 times and sweet potatoes 2 times....Kohen desperately wants to feed her and have her yet....But she's just not ready...So I will wait until she is 5-6 months old before really trying again......

First bite ever of rice cereal....Wondering what in the world I'm doing....She really was interested in the pretty spoon....

Then the "Oh my gosh---what did you just do to me face"




"Seriously, you are going to shove more in??"


Then a week later, I just thought I would give sweet potatoes a try.....


"Here we go again!"


"Nope--still not liking it Kohen"

And here is Happy Kresee when she just drinks her milk and no one is sticking nasty smushy food in her mouth.....

No comments: