Thursday, July 30, 2009

Boomer Sooner:)

Kresee will be 5 months next week and she is having her pictures made....I have all her little outfits and things ready to go...This morning I decided to see how her Sooner shirt fit her....We bought this when I was pregnant with her while we were in Norman sometime....It was Kohen's gift to Kresee when she was born....It is 6 months and I forget how those collegiate shirts/clothes run small...So it's pretty darn tight on her fat little belly....I guess since she is above average, we are starting to wear some 6 month clothes already...Kerry recently corrected me on my last post of her stats from her 4 month check-up....Our pediatrician just said she is right above average which meant right above the 50% percentile to me...He pointed out that she really is at the 75% for height and weight....So that is for you, Kerry!!!...I was wrong and you were right:)


Laughing at silly mommy.....
Laying on her belly so I can get a picture of her cute bloomers.....
Aren't they adorable??


She is sitting up so good these days....She, of course, will fall over at some point....But she can go for a minute or longer by herself now......




See that bin sitting in the background....It's filled to the brim of clothes that are already too small...Did that yesterday and couldn't believe how much stuff she's already grown out of!!


No comments: