Friday, July 10, 2009

Nap or No Nap??

There are plenty of days I think Kohen could do without a nap....But I think even though he can handle it, 6 days out of the week he really does need one....Lately he has missed a few and has done great....He used to really start acting very tired and whiny around 7:00 when his normal bedtime is 8:30.....But now he really has made it without any problems....So the other day he had a friend over and I told him he didn't need a nap....Kerry got home and mowed the yard around 6:30 that evening...He wasn't 2 swipes into the yard when Kohen passed out.....I looked out the window to this and had to get my camera.....Too precious.....
And then a few weeks ago, I told him to go and lay down....He only naps in our bed....I usually put in a movie and he will fall asleep.....He did and I couldn't resist his position!!



No comments: