Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Play Date

We had a play date last week....Cameron came over to play with Kohen.....And her baby sister, Jaylee, came as well......Jack thought he would come and play too since there would be 2 baby girls:)

I just noticed when I was uploading it that Kresee has a hold of Jack's ear!!

Later that day I decided to pull out the exersaucer and clean it up since it has been stored for a few years now....Kresee hung out in it for quite some time...I was really surprised....Then goofy Kohen decided to play in it too...He's played in it more now than he did when he was a baby....
I've mentioned that Kresee is really determined to sit up.....So she really likes if I prop her up a little and she can hang out for a few minutes without any assistance......
She fell asleep in her Daddy's arms like this the other night and I had to take a picture....This is the way Kerry carried Kohen around....

No comments: