Monday, December 12, 2011

Visiting Santa

Kresee hates Santa...Well she hates the Easter Bunny or anything that might be dressed up in a costume....I didn't even take the kids to see Santa last year b/c I knew there was no way she would go fot it...She initially said she didn't want to visit Santa..."I not sit in his lap"..."I don't like Santa"....But then about 2 weeks ago, she changed her mind...."I go see him. I won't cry." ...I honestly did NOT believe her...But she asked more than once....Last Monday (the day after my 1/2) I took the day off to rest and relax....Kerry wasn't feeling great at all and so he ended up taking a sick day....So we thought we might as well take the kids that evening while when we weren't busy....
Kresee before we left the house...She's ready to go!
We got to the mall and started walking towards the set-up...There was no one there and he was hanging out by the cash register...Santa saw us and started HO-HO-HOing...I think it freaked her out for a minute...But I would have bet a million dollars she would chicken out...She didn't look excited, more like she knew she had to do it--haha...She went right on up and sat in his lap....She didn't smile once...But she did answer some of his questions....I was just in shock!!!
This one was from my phone...Kohen was just talking away looking at who knows what...Kresee was leaning as far away as she could without falling off his lap....He was a great Santa...He looked good and took the time to really talk to them (again no line)....I was so proud of her....


My uncle comes over every Christmas Eve morning to the Maroney's to visit with Kohen, Kresee and their cousins...I really hope she does well and sits in his lap for some pictures as well...Kohen has never cared nor has he been scared of anything like that....So I guess I knew I had to have one that would be:)

No comments: