Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas #6

Our last Christmas was at my Nana and Papa's house for lunch...We had the usual turkey and dressing with all the fixings:)....We then opened the last of all the presents....The kids are patiently waiting on Papa to return to the house so they could open theirs....
Kresee giving me a silly face....
Sketch sitting on Kohen...
Kohen got another PS3 game and 2 more wrestling guys and some art supplies....Kresee got a Fur Real penguin, a Dora game for the leapster2, some colored pencils with some art paper and stickers and a barbie doll....
Needless to say we were pooped by the time we were done with all our Christmases...We got home around 4:00...Kohen got to play on his PS3 for the 1st time....He and Kerry competed in football for awhile...I picked up the house while Kresee played with all her toys....We went and grabbed some leftover soup at Kerry's parents for dinner...Then went to the Lavender's that evening to let the boys and girls all play together for about 1.5 hours...The kids went to bed and I wasn't too far behind....
We did sleep in a tiny bit today (if 8:15 counts as sleeping in--I did lay there for longer though)....I finally went and got donuts around 9:15....Then we put up all the Christmas stuff today...
I was just looking through old pictures...It made me realize this was our 3rd Christmas without Biskit and of course our 1st without Sage....Kresee wasn't even born here (Christmas 2008)....Kohen was 2 1/2 (Kresee's age right now)....As you can see they were all tuckered out and taking good Christmas nap together....Hunter and Biskit laying with Kohen...While Sage and Parker were with Kerry....
I had to really step back and concentrate on appreciating Hunter this year....I have a sinking feeling that this was probably his last Christmas with us....

No comments: