Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Dance Recital


Kresee had her 1st little dance recital on Wednesday at Rolling Meadows retirement home....I built it up all day long trying to make a big deal about how she was going to perform for all of us...We never get to see her dance at class so she acted excited about Kohen and Daddy and Grammie coming to watch her....


Luckily, when we got there the teachers took them away from us...We went and stood in the very back allowing the people who lived there to sit in all the seats...Kohen and Jude ended up going and sitting on the carpet on the 1st row with Meme and Big Papa...But mom and I got close seats when it started....


Here they are bringing them out and lining them all up...

I honestly thought she would see us and come running...I just knew she would climb up and sit in someone's lap and not want to participate...But since she surprised me with Santa's visit, I shouldn't underestimate her:)....Here she is looking for us....She did see us immediately and just smiled and waved...My friend Ashley videotaped it for me and I'm so glad b/c she was soooo stinking cute....


Here is Ezra (who Ashley thought would cry as well, but did awesome too!!)

Kresee did every single dance move the entire song....She loved being up there and performing...She is so shy and I was so proud of her....

Here are some sweet ones of Ezra....


Kresee dancing her little heart out:)

They actually performed 3 times...I didn't take any pictures the 2nd song...But then the whole group came out at the end to sing "we wish you a merry christmas"



I can honestly say that I've been wondering what in the world I'm doing paying this much $$ each month for stinking 2 year old dance lessons...BUT after seeing and watching this, I think it's been $$ well spent...You knew she loved it and loved being up there...Made my heart smile....She is such a sweet girl!!

No comments: