Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Update

Weekly Total: 27 miles
Monthly Total: 56.5 miles

I looked like I ran a lot this week BUT I had basically 2 long runs within the same week....We ran 8 on Sunday, 2 runs during the week and then 9.5 on Saturday....I am having to switch long runs to Saturdays because my soccer season started and we play every Sunday...I know I can't go out and run 9 or 10 miles then play 1.5 hr soccer game...I would be worthless....

These are getting harder and harder for me...I'm realizing I have to just slow down and go a nice steady pace so that I can actually make it the entire run...It took me 1:19 to run 8 miles and then I know I ran around 1:39 (much slower) for my 9.5 miles...But I survived and my legs felt like jell-o....Kerry basically ran circles around me and probably ended up around the 11 mile mark and I know could have continued but I was spent!!!

This weekend I'm going to see if I can make it to 10 miles!!! Geez, wish me luck:)

No comments: