Saturday, February 5, 2011

23 Months

In one short month, this little sweetie will be 2 years old!!!! I can't really belive her birthday is almost here...And I haven't even thought about planning anything quite yet...Kohen's first soccer game is on her actual birthday, Saturday March 5th and I need to wait and see what his schedule looks like before I decide if I want to do a little party with a few of her friends or just do a family party only...
She just continues to be a little talker...Every day something new pops out of her mouth and makes me smile...Lately everything is "Look Mommy" or "Daddy watch this"...She is still loving the songs Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the ABCs, but now loves singing E-I-I-I-O, she can't do the E-I-E-I-O and Happy Birthday....

She is doing so good on her counting and even is getting better at some of her colors....She sure acts like she wants to be potty-trained but I don't take her very seriously...Who knows, maybe something will happen in the next month?!?! But I learned my lesson with Kohen to not really care about it at this young age....

She really enjoys if you get hurt and she loves to say "Hurt Mommy, you OK?" and will give me kisses all over....

And her newest thing that I just love is all her pretending...She has such a good little imagination already...She loves to "make" you cookies and will bring you some..."You want more Mommy?" and her babies have the best little mommy already and she takes such good care of them:)

So I hope this month goes by slowly, I'm not ready for her to be 2 yet:(

No comments: