Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day

First day of February meant no school because of the lovely winter weather...I didn't mind since I've been fighting this cold for a week now and today I felt bad again...I'm blaming it on lying around doing absolutely nothing the entire day...I did brush my teeth and put on my contacts...But have yet to do anything else today....
The dogs have not enjoyed themselves...peeing all on our back porch vs going into the yard...After awhile Parker ventured out into it to run around a little...I remember living in OKC and she would go nuts running around in the snow...She loved it...But now the almost 10 year old only lasted a few minutes......
Kresee was dying to go outside since she saw Daddy and Kohen head out the doors...It takes me forever to get her dressed...Such an ordeal....But we got it together and she made it a little while so I guess it was worth it....
Kohen's sweet little face already starting to get red...It was so stinking windy out there....
Poor thing could barely even walk....
Then we moved out to the front yard...Kohen felt he needed to make it all the way to the Coyote sign in our yard....



Throwing Kohen in the snow drift....



Kresee's turn to go in...
Kohen helped her out....
He wasn't cold now, was he?
And now that dinner has been eaten and Daddy is home....Kohen is getting dressed to go out one more time before the sun goes down...They just said on the news it feels like -4 outside right now! Oh and school is cancelled again tomorrow...So we get to do today all over again tomorrow:)

No comments: