Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Maddie

Hunter had an eventful birthday last Wednesday on the 16th....It is also Mom and Mike's anniversary that day...But that morning before work, I got a text from Brock saying that Heather was at the hospital and were waiting to be admitted....That night at 7:51 pm, Kerry and I were there patiently waiting, Madelyn Michele Bailey made her big arrivial....

This was taken maybe 20-30 minutes after she was born....I didn't want to snap too many pictures...She was so stinking adorable and so alert....
Kerry and I went back the next day at lunch because I just had to hold her and take a few more pictures...She has lots of dark hair with blue eyes.....


Yes, it made me want another baby just a little bit...But Kerry nipped that in the bud real quick!

No comments: