Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cayden Paige

My cousin, Kimberlie, and her husband finally had their 1st baby on Monday the 9th...Cayden Paige was born at 1:25pm weighing 8 lbs 2 oz....I couldn't wait to get up to the hospital that evening so I could take some pics and hold her:)

Papa and his newest great-granddaughter...He does not hold babies...This was a big deal...I don't recall him wanting to hold my two---he would just peer over Nana's shoulder and look:)
Sweet face.....
Proud new grandma...I know she has been waiting a good while on this:)
Very proud Daddy....
Sweet girl with her mommy
Family of 3
Nana with her great-granddaughter
And I needed to hold her a little bit before we left:)...
Kresee and Kohen can't wait to go and meet her...They were both coughing this week (from allergy drainage) and I didn't want them to be around the baby...Hopefully this week!
And I can't believe this is my 1st post for 2012...I better get on it!....But with getting back to work and everything else, we've been super busy (as always)

No comments: