Monday, January 30, 2012

Bulls WIN!!!

So glad I took my camera to the basketball game this past Saturday...I conteplated not taking it, but thank goodness I did...But I got to snap some pictures of possibly the Bulls only win this season!!...They won 16-10...Kohen played great...No baskets but he did get several shots...We were proud that he was aggressive and got in there...Dribbled well and is one good defender--haha!!He's like in mid-air...I think he's excited to throw the ball in bounds....
Dribbling down towards the basket....
After the game, he was jumping up and down...Daddy giving him a high-five
Everyone was so stinking excited about winning...Even the parents were super excited...I know I sure was...You would have thought we just won the NBA Championship...But it sure make your heart smile to see the boys having fun and how happy they were....
Coach Jordan was the most excited...He didn't want to have a win-less season!
Kohen's bud Sam...They are in the same KG class and are great friends....
After the game, Sam was still so excited...He ran after Kohen outside to get in a few more hugs!!
So we are currently 1-5...We have 2 games left...Maybe we can pull out a 3-5 season:)

No comments: