Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kresee and her new baby:)

We finally took the kids to see Baby Cayden....Kresee has been dying to go and hold her...I don't think she quite believed me that she was here...She would ask constantly if "Baby Cayden was out of Kimberlie's belly?"....But like Kresee does, she was soooo quiet and wouldn't hardly say a word....I had to have her sit in my lap b/c I think she was a tad nervous to hold her...But I know on the inside she was very excited.....She would not smile for a picture though!!
After we ate dinner, she wanted to hold her again....Still couldn't get her to smile for me??...She held Cayden for a long time...So long that I thought Kresee might actually go to sleep....But she didn't get upset when I told her that it was time for her to leave and go to bed....I promised her that we would come back and she could hold her again....
Cayden was perfectly content....Kresee was just soaking it up.....
The next morning I went into get her up...The first thing she said was "Where is baby Cayden?" "Can we go see her?"....I assured her we would another time....So when I picked her up from school later that afternoon she asked "Can we go see baby Cayden now?".....That evening she grabbed one of her baby dolls that she named Cayden and carried her around and fed her the rest of the night;)

No comments: