Tuesday, January 31, 2012

100th Day of School

Today was the 100th Day of School....So my baby has been a big ole KG student for 100 days!....Crazy....What's crazier is that it is January 31st and 70+ degrees outside!!

Mrs. Evans giving the low down on the afternoon...They had 4 stations in her room, then they switched classes for more stations in the other KG room...Kohen's first station was lots of exercising...100 of 6 different things---running in place, jumping jacks, arm circles, etc...They had to count to 100 for a partner....Here and Tanner running in place....
Bella doing 100 arm circles...
Here is Kohen's group exercising hard....
Sam was at the counting by 10's station...They had packets and a choice of lots of stamps to have 100 stamps on their papers...
Kohen was sitting at the front of the room, so I had to snap a few of him:)
Kohen and Bella lining up 100 dominos in the hallway...They had to guesstimate how far 100 dominos would go and mark it...Kohen guessed 2 far...He probably needed about 20 more dominos to get to his marker....
Sam in the exercise station....
Then Mrs. Yonts made sausage and bagels...The kids had to lay them out so the sausage was the "1" and the bagels were the "00"...Then they got to eat them up....
Then I had to leave and get my next group...So I didn't get to see them switch to the other class....I love having him at my school and being able to peek in and see what they are doing on special days like this....I was in between groups and took advantage of my little break to hang out with my big guy:)

No comments: