Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Father's Night at SLP

Last night was Father's Night at School for Little People...Kresee was super excited about Daddy going to her school...She kept telling me that he was going to come and paint with her...Then he could choose a snack---cereal bar, gold fish or fruit snacks....

I kept telling her that they were going to go on a dinner date...She kept thinking I was saying they were going to eat dinner with Tate...She doesn't even have a friend named Tate?...Anyways, he did take her on a date to McDonalds before they headed to school...I did not snap a picture beforehand...I wanted to wait until they got home with all their projects:)

My favorite thing is when they ask the kids questions about their Daddy--here are her responses:
  • Daddy's favorite color is pink
  • He is 3 years old
  • Daddy likes to eat french fries from the super market
  • He gives me hugs and I laugh
  • Daddy likes to play with toys
  • He watches "baby Kohen" ride horses
  • Daddy works at the pizza place

Then I thought it was neat that they did a little one about themself:

  • Pink is my favorite color
  • I am 2, but I'm going to be 3
  • I watch Bubble Guppies
  • I eat hot dogs
  • I like to watch my car roll around when I push the button
She couldn't wait to hang it all on the fridge:)

No comments: