Friday, August 13, 2010

Mommy & Kohen Day

Kohen and I went to Chuck-E-Cheese yesterday for a few hours...I wanted to spend one more day doing something fun with him before I start back to work on Monday...I tried doing something like this every week or two, but usually we just went to Castaway Cove...I had not taken him here because I really hate going...But I sucked it up and asked my friend Kelli to come with us...She brought her little boy Noah and baby Eli....It was nice having an adult to talk to while the boys ran around:)
Kerry joined us during his lunch break...He played this once and moved onto the basketball game...
He was determined to beat the high score of 150 and he did with a 174....Kohen loved standing by him and playing too....
I was hoping to take a picture of Kerry's basketball score but it didn't show up...Oh well...He was very proud of himself and got Kohen lots of tickets!

No comments: