Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I know...

I KNOW that this doesn't mean a thing but I had to document it:)....Kresee is always telling me if she needs to pee or poo...And usually she already has done it and goes and gets her diaper for me to change her...But then there are times, she hasn't and she really wants to sit on the potty...So I let her and she squeezes and seems to really be trying, but nothing happens...Last night after her shower, she told Kerry that she needed to peepee and he sat her on the potty and she did!...It played the music (so I'm sure it freaked her out a little bit--I wasn't in there), but she was sooooo proud of herself...And we made the biggest deal out of it....It was just too precious....

And yes, Kohen was a professional pee-er in the potty from 18-22 mos...And then nothing until he was FINALLY potty-trained at 3 yrs 4 mos....So again, I know this doesn't mean a darn thing and I'm not getting my hopes up thinking she will get potty trained in the near future...Sadly, I really, really don't even care...I worked so hard with Kohen that I'm just going to let it happen...Hey, if she's potty-trained before 3, we will have done well compared to stinkpot Kohen!!

No comments: