Friday, August 27, 2010

Coyotes vs Burk

Well football season officially kicked off last night....Kohen could barely stand it...He loves football as much as Kerry and I do....And Kresee, of course, didn't know what was going on but really enjoyed herself....

Kresee in her cute little dress (from etsy of course) before we left for the game....

Walking into the stadium....

We get there early to do the Junior Coyote stuff...The kids get to run around on the field a little bit before it all gets started...
Waiting on the football players to come down the ramp....


Kresee and I did not run through--we walked ahead of them so I could snap some pictures as they ran...Of course, Kohen and his friend Grayson were the last ones in the pack:)



Our view...The boys like to run around and play during the game so we didn't sit in the stands...


Kresee wanted to wear Kohen's jersey and she did wear it for quite awhile....She loved clapping when the band was playing....

She was NOT interested in the Coyote Mascot, but Kohen wanted to say hello...But instead the cheerleader grabbed him up:)...I'm sure he didn't mind!!

Then the boys just mainly ran around playing while us adults sat and watched...Kresee and I stayed until half time and Kerry and Kohen made it the whole game...They got home around 10:15....I made Kohen promise he wouldn't be a nightmare when he got up this morning....He did tell me "Mommy, I'm just a little bit sleepy this morning"...He knows there is another Thursday night game next week and I know he won't want to miss it:)

No comments: