Saturday, November 14, 2009

There's No Other Place She Would Rather Be....


That would be in the big middle of Kohen's things.......Now that Kresee has been on the move....Her main goal is to go whereever Kohen is....And even if he isn't around, she heads straight to his toys....We have our room divided (sort of)....All her stuff is on one side and Kohen's toys are in the corner by the back door....No matter where we put her, she heads to his side of the room....Last night, Kohen was watching football tapes of when Daddy was playing for the Coyotes in the living room so she had access to all his football players and she had the best time....And her favorite things are his shoes or his cups....


I really, really think she is trying to get a tooth...I swear I can see it down underneath her gums...But she really won't let me get a good look...She has started clicking her tongue on that bottom gum...I think it's bothering her.....

No comments: