Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rider vs. Old High

Lots of pictures from yesterday....I took Kohen to his first pep rally...He loved it...Then off to the game where unfortunately my Rider Raiders did not win....But I was happy for my brother-in-law since it was a big win for the Coyotes...And, of course, Kerry and Kohen were proud of their Coyotes....
Always loves taking pictures with guys in costumes....
He was very excited to see this Coyote....Thought it was pretty neat....

Kohen got to walk out with the football players....Kohen and Jaxson were the very first ones....He thought he was super cool...He was strutting and I couldn't help laughing...Wish I had my video camera.....You can just barely see him right between the 2 cheerleaders in the front of the line....

He wouldn't sit with the players...Sat off to the side with me...It was really long so he laid down for part of it.....

When the players went out to jam to some music, some of the kids joined them...Kohen really was dancing...It was pretty funny....

Tried to get one of the boys in their jerseys---didn't work out so well??


I left Kresee at Mimi's house since this would have been right in the middle of napping and bottle....But here is the cousins minus her:)....

Then off to the game.... Waiting to run out on the field...Very hard to run while carrying a 19 lb baby and a camera around my neck....

Kerry and Kohen---one of the last few running through---Then Kresee and I were the very last across the field.....

I sat them in the end zone...What a view!

Love this of him.....




No comments: