Monday, November 16, 2009

Show 'N Tell

Kohen's preschool class has been doing what they call Sharing Time....Every Monday it's a new kid....And they went in alphabetical order by their first name....Kohen has been patiently waiting for a good 2 months now and today was finally his turn....He has sooooo been looking forward to this day....The day he was going to bring his big dinosaur and a dinosaur book for his teacher to read....Everytime I asked him, it was the dinosaur....Well up until about 2 weeks ago....So he changed his mind...Today he wore his OU football jersey, took his OU football helmet, and took 3 pictures from the OU game that we took him to back in September....It was cute and he was proud....And I was so thankful that both his teachers were there today to see his things that he was so excited about.....

Funny thing is that he kept trying to give me a mean football face...So I wouldn't take his picture.....If its not his mean football face, its his cheesy squint my eyes smile....I don't know what he is doing here....But I do love how I gave him his helmet and he put it to his side and squatted down on his knees...He is going to know exactly how to pose when he takes football pictures someday....

But then I hid behind my camera and then stuck my head to the side and said "uhhh---booo" like I do with Kresee and I get this....Guess I just need to do my baby sounds to get him to smile....At least I now know this!!!.....

No comments: