Thursday, November 5, 2009

8 Months









So she is 8 months (already)....Every month just seems to go by quicker and quicker.....She is just so darn precious.....What is she up to lately....She is crawling good now...She is getting faster and better everyday....She is starting to pull-up on things...She thinks she can stand on her own, but doesn't get very far---just locks her legs and sticks her bottom way high up in the air....She has started wearing size 3 diapers....She loves to clap and bounce like she's dancing...She babbles more: dada, mama, byby, nienie....I went to pick her up today at Mimi's and she heard me and turned around and started whining "mama'!!....She loves to snuggle and loves to be tickled....She likes peek-a-boo....She kicks and kicks her little legs when she's excited....She loves her nightly showers with her Daddy....She is sitting up in bed every morning waiting for me to come and get her....She loves her brother and now knows she is able to get to all his toys...Something Kohen is not loving....She likes to chew and gnaw on everything....Still no teeth....I keep thinking anyday one will pop through...She is eating pretty good...Really likes her veggies more than fruits....Eating more puffs and yogurt melts and cherrios....Loves bread...Tried yogurt this week and going to try some cheese this weekend, which I think she will love....She is probably 18-19 lbs...Will have to weigh her to see.....She loves to be outside but her poor little allergies get to her...We give her Claritin most mornings to help with that....I hate to say this, but she has yet to be sick....I think she had her first little cold this past month but nothing big....Nothing that has caused me to take her in and get any medicine....So I'm hoping she continues to stay healthy.....She cries when I leave the room...She cries when I come back in and I don't talk to her...We have started doing high-fives and she likes that:)....Have I told you how much she loves her Daddy...I love to see her little face light up when he comes home from work...Kohen was such a Mommy's boy that I'm thinking she will be a Daddy's girl...She continues to be a great sleeper...She goes to bed at 8:00 and I wake her up at 7:00....She still just takes 3 short naps a day....We sure love our baby girl.....She's getting too big too fast.....

No comments: